Huw James Solicitors
Deed polls - Change your name
In this country, any citizen can, in law, at any time, change his or her first name, surname or both. The deed poll provides evidence of such change and will be accepted as such with, for example, the passport office, tax authorities and the like.

The reason you change your name is no-one's business except your own and it is up to you whom you tell of the change - you are in the driving seat.

This is a simple and inexpensive procedure which could give you a new lease of life.

We offer a
speedy, professional service for only £25

Contact us now

      Email: [email protected] © copyright 2003 All rights reserved - asis design